- Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other features on our Website. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, and any other information voluntarily provided by you.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Website. This may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about your means of connection to our Website.
- How we use the information
We may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to your customer service requests more effectively.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive occasional emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting us